Tuesday, June 28, 2016

A Royal Night Out?

Afternoon everyone!

Gosh it's been a while hasn't it, I've finished college officially now and I'm now 18! I thought I'd shed a light on being 18 and vintage!
Taken by my gorgeous friend Kirsty on my birthday
Dress from Vivien Of Holloway


Going on a few mad nights out is part of being 18, so when we realised that a few days after my birthday was our prom we thought that would be my first night out.

Anyone who knows me knows I'm not good at holding my alcohol, I'm not ashamed of myself but gosh it has got me into some embarrassing situations. I should take a moment to thank my friends Casey for getting me drunk before my birthday meal, and Bobbi-Jo for paying for my taxi home after our end of year show finished.

So prom arrived and I was two things, excited and nervous, excited because I had a gorgeous dress from Didi's Boutique and the first ever, absolutely gorgeous and fabulous "Neon Nights Petticoat" from Prime Rose Clothing. My hair still in tact from Saturday when I went to Le Keux Vintage Salon in Leeds and my make up had been perfected and I was ready to go. I was nervous because, I'm going out in a vintage dress, and obviously I was scared of getting picked on.

Anyway I set off to Prom, was chosen as Prom Queen! And got a little tipsy!
Next stops Wetherspoons, then Tiger Tiger... I honestly cannot write about it, but I can say, I got some lovely compliments and I had the best of times...

Before I sign off, I just want to say thank you to the cast of Cherry Tree Lane, and the second year MT's for making me smile every day! I love and miss you all dearly! But this isn't the end!

The Cast of Cherry Tree Lane

The Second year MT's


So, I suppose I can say, if you're into vintage and you want to go out in your favourite vintage dress. Do it, and enjoy yourself!

Keep Adventuring
Hattie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment