Monday, July 11, 2016

Hattie On Tour- Part One!

Monday July 11th 2016

Afternoon everyone!

Its finally here! One of the biggest weeks of this year! This weekend it is Black Country Living Museum's 1940's weekend! I'm going with best friend and big sister Rae! But first I am going to stay with my Grandma and Grandpa to go on a vintage shopping trip with my Auntie. I'm not back from my grandparent's until Thursday and then I'm rushing straight off to see Betty Blue Eyes in Ilkley! That means I have to pack for the weekend TODAY.

So, starting with packing for my grandparents. I left my outfit for tomorrow, and what I will also wear for Thursday night with subsequent accessories ready for when I get up in the morning and rush off.
Accessorising with a cream vintage bag,
tape leather gloves, pearls, original 1920's watch
(a birthday present of my Grandma) and my hat,
featured in my new YouTube video.


Wearing my blue velvet Juliet dress from
Lindy Bop, Ness Jacket and vintage scarf.

Because I'm only going for two days, I only needed to pack one extra outfit and pyjama's along with my other necessary items.
I take a hanger, just in case.


Everything can fold neatly into my
little case.
Next, I pack my make up and hair necessities! These again fit neatly into my case. I also pack a DVD as my Grandma and I love to sit and watch a film together.






Next I pack my case for BCLM. However, this is kept top secret so I don't reveal my outfits for the day too soon! Anyway I'm sat watching Emmerdale with a fresh pin curl set. More updates tomorrow!


Hattie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment